creativekeyfacepainter.com


Main / Transportation / Svox mobile voices

Svox mobile voices download

Svox mobile voices

6 Oct If you use a navigation device you are familiar with a friendly voice guiding you to your destination. SVOX is a Swiss company that creates voices for navigation systems built into BMW, VW, Chrysler, Ferrari, and many other cars. SVOX is now bringing its voice solutions to the Android Market. Use our voices. Malik Arabic male Iveta Czech female Sara Danish female Petra German female Markus German male Ariadne Greek female Victoria UK English . Results 1 - 7 of 7 Find SVOX Mobile Voices software downloads at CNET , the most comprehensive source for safe, trusted, and spyware-free downloads on the Web .

For the Canadian media company, see S-VOX. SVOX is an embedded speech technology company founded in and headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland. SVOX was acquired by Nuance Communications in The company's products included Automated Speech Recognition (ASR), Text-to-Speech (TTS) and. Download SVOX Classic TTS _I. Easily convert text to speech. All Apps or Games Published by "SVOX Mobile Voices".

24 May SVOX, a specialist in speech solutions, has found most consumers favour the female touch. Of the , downloads of SVOX Mobile Voices since its launch on Android, 81 per cent opted for a female voice for the text-to-speech function, with the remaining 19 per cent preferring the voice of a man. SVOX Mobile Voices publisher page, Download software programs developed by SVOX Mobile Voices. Free SVOX Mobile Voices App help, support & customer service. Ask your App questions. Get solutions from top SVOX Mobile Voices experts.

More:


© 2018 creativekeyfacepainter.com - all rights reserved!